The Streets of Necropolis
A slowly flickering streetlight illuminates this dark street. All roads though town lead to this main road. Shadowy figures dart in and out of alleyways, and only the brave or foolish remain here long.
- State Fairgrounds (0)
- Once the pride of the state, the fairgrounds have since fallen into
disrepair. Located between Necropolis and neighboring Independence, the
grounds themselves have become a haven for the squalid underbelly of urban life. Transients, drifters and others with no other place to go can be found
here amidst the faded signs and boarded up windows. Broken beer bottles and used hypodermic needles litter the area while old newspapers blow across the main yard and plaster themselves to nearby fences. Streetlights flicker
overhead, casting their pale halogen glow across the dreary scene.
- The Bamboo Tower (0)
- The penthouse of this round, black glass skyscraper
offers an unequaled view of Necropolis. The Tower's name comes from the
segmented appearance that the latest Japanese earthquake-proofing
techniques lends. Inside, plush carpets and chairs are in perfect feng
shui alignment, along with plants and pakua mirrors that stimulate chi
flow. Surrounded by ornate samurai armor, golden Buddhas, and prayer
wheels, the Kuei-jin come to be with their own kind and reconnect with
their homeland. (This room is for Kuei-jin and their guests only)
- Chopper's Junkyard (0)
- This everchanging maze of wrecked or discarded vehicles lies in the suburbs of Necropolis, KS. Neighbors of the junkyard report that attacks by feral dogs are common. They also claim that inbred families live in abandoned vans on the grounds and pirate the forsaken junk for materials ranging from computer chips to tire irons. A ten foot tall chain link fence topped with rusty barbwire keeps all but the most determined curious kids from suffering mishaps. (Controlled by urban Garou.)
- Firnost Freehold (3)
- What appears to only be an abandoned, run down warehouse to the untrained mortals eyes is to Fae eyes a lovely bed and breakfast, almost New England in style and charm. (This is a Changeling Chat Room)
- Necropolis City Hall (0)
- Here is where they business of state is handled. People come and go conversing in the lobby and making deals with politicians. Those who are permitted often take private business to the morgue below.
- The Necropolis Institute for the Mentally Unstable (0)
- There it looms... perched upon one of
the highest points in the city. Although located just on the outskirts, the whole of Necropolis is visible. The building and it's
grounds, which include the bottom of
the hill to it's peak, are surrounded by a 2' thick wall of pure marble. Large iron spikes protrude from
the apex of the wall... some say to keep those poor unfortunates in,
while others say to keep the "normal"
- Necropolis Memorial Cemetery/Old Seville Mansion (0)
- The cemetery lies south of the city proper; just outside the Necropolis city limits. Looming above it on top of a steep rise of earth is the Old Seville Mansion. The manor house had a torrid history in Necropolis that included the death of several members of the Seville family.
Necropolis is in an interesting position for any Wraith of any
faction to find himself or herself in; Kindred are not the only dead
to walk the Necropolitan night... a fact which the growing subset of
Necropolis' supernatural communicty are most aware of...
- The Fallen Angels Club (0)
- When the Kindred enters the bar, the first thing that strikes them
is the enormity of the main room; as well as the dark and
mysterious atmosphere due primarily to the dimness of the
lighting. Out of all the booths situated around the club, only one
has a small candle on the table. It is located off to one side and
more or less apart from the other... secluded; although from that
vantage point, the entire room can be viewed. This is the booth
that the owner occupies and is reserved for her and those who join
her. (This Room is for Camarilla Kindred Only)
- Burned Out Apartments (0)
- This rubble covered area is all that remains of the Bradford Suites Hotel, which burned to the ground in 1997. The circumstances of the fire were never discovered. The debris here makes for excellent hiding spaces for the indigent and a place to resolve disputes away from the prying eyes of the law.
- Shadows Bar (0)
- Located 20 minutes outside the Necropolis, MO, city limits. Situated on the shores of Lake Smithville, Shadows Bar has gotten quite the reputation and the locals have dubbed it as a place that "caters to the strange and unusual." All denizens of the World of Darkness are welcome here.
- Sewer System (0)
- This dark damp sewer is home to the cities rodent population, and those who wish to travel unseen. There are many collapsed sections and the unwary are easily lost. The occasional bloated corpse has been found half devoured by rats and many unwanted items are dumped here.
- Club DarQness (0)
- Club DarQness - Located in the center of Sabbat controlled Necropolis, KS, and positioned on a large hill surrounded by a wrought iron fence with the latest in security devices implemented. Constructed from what used to be a mausoleum, extensive architectural redesign is evident which insures the safety of those who enter. (Sabbat Only)
- Alleyway (0)
- Dark business that seems only suitable for the streets takes place here. Footsteps echo down narrow pathways that wind between dilapidated buildings.
- Lake Smithville Woods (0)
- Vast expanse of lakefront property fringed by woods. One can expect to see the shore abound with fun and frolic as any lake would... only this fun and frolic is done exclusively at night. The Garou are lords of this land, others should tread carefully.
- The Infinity Chantry (2)
- In this castle the willworkers of the 9 traditions gather freely beside those that are called Orphans. For the first time in recorded history they stand, united under their own guidance. Strong in numbers and abilities, they strive to
stand against those that seek to let hope escape, those destroying what good is in the city, keeping it from twisting down a dark future. They fight for freedom and the right to live. They fight for life and existence. Fighting from the
shadows against the blinding light of the machine and the darkness of corruption, they walk a fragile path. The path of a destinyÉ
- The Necropolis Arms Hotel (0)
- The fabulous decor and high class atmoshpere of this hotel makes it the prime place for visitors from outside the city to stay and an excellent meeting place for those who wish to discuss business away for their normal meeting spots. The lobby is adorned with ornate fountains, and a small bar server drinks at all hours.
- The Immaculate Heart Cathedral (0)
- Light from streetlamps filters through the stained glass windows overlooking this enormous cathedral. Here, the faithful come to pray or have whispered conversations among the pews. It is even rumored that this is a haven for those who hunt the hunters.
- The Meeting Place (0)
- A place to meet for Out Of Character(OOC) conversations.
- The Meeting Place 2 (0)
- A place to meet for Out Of Character(OOC) conversations.
This site is enhanced with Interaction.